Author Topic: [Translation] Swedish/Svenska - Work halted  (Read 3809 times)

January 14, 2016, 04:18:26 PM
Read 3809 times

Vinolik

• Information
    • View Profile

Swedish translation for Software Inc.

State: Work-In-Progress https://trello.com/b/UIeo4dkp/software-inc-in-swedish

Download: Will be available soon on Steam Workshop, when the complete translation is done.

This is a Swedish Translation of Software Inc. It is still work-in-progress, but more than half the game is translated already. You can already see the progress here: https://trello.com/b/UIeo4dkp/software-inc-in-swedish

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:27:33 PM by Vinolik »

February 27, 2016, 02:50:21 PM
Reply #1

Vinolik

• Information
    • View Profile
Progress has been great these last few days and a release in March is definitely not unrealistic. I have also made sure installation and unstallation of the translation is easy as cake. It will be a simple wizard. Just double click that .exe file, follow the instructions and then your done. I'm looking forward to that release!
/Vincent
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:55:18 PM by Vinolik »

March 29, 2016, 04:16:56 PM
Reply #2

JunZuloo

• Information
    • View Profile
I was planning to start making a Swedish translation just before i found your post. If you were to create a Git I would gladly help with the translation.

Also, will you upload a version without the .exe for us who prefer to not use .exe files, and are you planning on putting it on the Steam Workshop? :)

April 04, 2016, 04:10:12 PM
Reply #3

Vinolik

• Information
    • View Profile
I was planning to start making a Swedish translation just before i found your post. If you were to create a Git I would gladly help with the translation.

Also, will you upload a version without the .exe for us who prefer to not use .exe files, and are you planning on putting it on the Steam Workshop? :)

Hi :)
Yeah when making up these ideas workshop was not available for the game so I'll probably just stick to workshop as its easiest to just maintain one file instead of several spread out. There really isn't much left to translate, but I haven't had as much time as I'd like lately. It would be awesome if you could help translate the latest updates (see the trello). I'll try finishing off the rest of the work in the coming weeks. Thank you for offering your help :)

April 17, 2016, 01:15:20 PM
Reply #4

Vinolik

• Information
    • View Profile
The translation is now up to date with the latest Alpha, however the whole Software section is still left, so that'll take some time.