Author Topic: Steam keys have been distributed!  (Read 4698 times)

May 01, 2015, 09:19:27 AM
Read 4698 times

khornel

• Dev
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Software Inc
You should now have received the Steam key, give it a couple of hours if you haven't, though. You might also want to check your spam folder, just in case.

If you haven't received it, write to SoftwareInc@Coredumping.com and I'll resend it.

Note that the game won't be downloadable until it releases on Steam, but you can safely unlock it now.

May 25, 2015, 09:15:56 PM
Reply #1

Nuudels

• Information
    • View Profile
Have you planned to distribute keys at any real-life event when the game is released? Such as E3, Dreamhack, insomnia or any other big computer festival?

I'm here to help, preferably by topics so people can easier
find with Google. But also through PM. I'm your friend ^-^!
( If you are nice to me c: )

May 26, 2015, 08:42:57 PM
Reply #2

ItsMeCarsen

• Information
  • SOCCER 4 LYFE
    • View Profile
    • CTastic
I told you in an email that I did not get one after I pre ordered it, 12 dollars,yet I still did not get one, I'm not mad, I just would like a steam key for it.
Carsen Ebert

I love the passion and the heart you have. Keep your progress high and life will reward you. Desire Success as much as you need air. Live life to the fullest ~ Carsen Ebert

May 26, 2015, 09:14:40 PM
Reply #3

khornel

• Dev
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Software Inc
I told you in an email that I did not get one after I pre ordered it, 12 dollars,yet I still did not get one, I'm not mad, I just would like a steam key for it.
I received your mail, however no one with your mail address has pre ordered the game. Could you perhaps give me the mail address you ordered with? You could send it to me by mail again if you are not comfortable sharing it on here.

May 26, 2015, 11:49:31 PM
Reply #4

ItsMeCarsen

• Information
  • SOCCER 4 LYFE
    • View Profile
    • CTastic
No, it seems that it is too much problems, and this is the email I did order it with, so I will just buy it again. 8) 8) 8) I'm only eleven anyways so...
Carsen Ebert

I love the passion and the heart you have. Keep your progress high and life will reward you. Desire Success as much as you need air. Live life to the fullest ~ Carsen Ebert