Author Topic: How do i work project management?  (Read 1325 times)

March 17, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
Read 1325 times

KeyGamer 121

• Information
    • View Profile
 ??? I stuck and confused on how to work the project management settings.

May 26, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
Reply #1

latnwarrior

• Information
    • View Profile
Once you have a team ready to start development via Project management. either with all teams on one team or separate teams; Design, program and Artist if needed.

Next step is to get a leader as the project management person for the team. Make sure your team is qualified for all aspects of the development.

Then you setup a project, add the leader, Design team than  team or teams if more than one. Add a support team, fill-out all aspect of the project form, Hint make it 300 percent for the first project as this helps. make sure to add a project name and complete it. Your project is now all ready to go create program. Go to develop software and fill it out just like normal; when everything is filled instead of choosing a team you select project management and select the project you prepared to design and develop said project...

Hints for a more successful project on the second go around; Send your design team to training after the design phase to improve their skills, do the same for the programing team after the product goes live.  You can use this project for different development, in order to change a program's name the next time around just end the project and setup a new software development with new name check if you need to increase the team or add programmers with different talents for new added features and reselect the project.

Hope this helps and you are able to follow my process outline...