Author Topic: Release imminent  (Read 2159 times)

September 05, 2017, 10:44:35 PM
Read 2159 times

shad

• Information
    • View Profile
I made an account when I saw the post that said the release is imminent just to say this: Please don't release the game yet.

I've been watching guys playing this game on youtube, but in doesn't look nearly close to being complete yet. And this is why...

Once you create your first fast-selling software (which is really easy to do), the game just gets easier - more complicated as you grow, yes, but much more easy.

I love this game, but it' doesn't seem challenging. There are no goals to reach. And even if there were goals, you'd just keep repeating the same process to reach them.

So, I'd say, while this game is awesome, it gets boring really fast. So, please don't release the game yet. Add more features to it. I really want to buy this game, but not like this.

UPDATE: I feel dumb. When they said release was imminent, I thought the final game release. Turns out it was the Alpha 9. So, sorry about that. Anyway, please take my comment as a suggestion to improve the game. I'd really love to buy it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:31:09 AM by shad »

August 12, 2019, 02:49:37 PM
Reply #1

KamEncoum

• Information
    • View Profile
i hear next release will require the green box and purple box engines

This post may contain facts that have been made up.