Author Topic: Q: Can not dismantle the first building to build a new one .. ERROR ?  (Read 1956 times)

August 01, 2017, 01:03:51 PM
Read 1956 times

Raendy

• Information
    • View Profile
Hi all,

i buy the game a couple of days ago. i like it very much. :-*
 - now i have reached a alf million. i wont to be make a new buliding (blueprint) from scratch.

- Q:  Now i Can not dismantle the first building to build a new one ..
i become a Error/Hint like this : "one ore more rooms are used for support and connot be destroyed"

-Afterwards I tried to create an empty team and to assign the empty team (without co-workers) to the building. Get unfortunately the same message. :o
Is this a bug? Or can someone help me ? pls.

Thanks in advance

see error picture here:   http://i.imgur.com/CwdJMky.jpg

August 03, 2017, 04:42:06 PM
Reply #1

skudster13

• Information
    • View Profile
I am guessing here, but I would build a room and move your support to it.  Once that is done you should be able to destroy the old building and build the rest of the new building.  I believe the game requires that you have at least one room for people to work.

August 13, 2017, 12:48:53 PM
Reply #2

B4CKST4BBER

• Information
    • View Profile
Select a room, right click, choose "select entire building" and hit delete.

Hi all,

i buy the game a couple of days ago. i like it very much. :-*
 - now i have reached a alf million. i wont to be make a new buliding (blueprint) from scratch.

- Q:  Now i Can not dismantle the first building to build a new one ..
i become a Error/Hint like this : "one ore more rooms are used for support and connot be destroyed"

-Afterwards I tried to create an empty team and to assign the empty team (without co-workers) to the building. Get unfortunately the same message. :o
Is this a bug? Or can someone help me ? pls.

Thanks in advance

see error picture here:   http://i.imgur.com/CwdJMky.jpg