Author Topic: [WIP][Alpha 9]YaSM - Yet another Software Mod  (Read 3885 times)

April 23, 2017, 05:58:24 PM
Read 3885 times

ZeroGS

• Information
    • View Profile
Hi there, i'm working on a Software Mod called YaSM. You can Download it here -> https://github.com/zerogs88/YaSM/

The Mod is still WiP so please report all Bugs directly to this Post, you can make suggestions here too ;)

Mod Features so far:
Code: [Select]
-CompanyTypes-
Antivirus
AudioStreaming
IDE
MailClient
MediaClient
VideoStreaming

-Scenarios-
YasM (You can start anywhere from 1970 to 2017, you've got 7 diverent Money Options and you can play for as long as you want! No Goals | Simulation Enabled

-SoftwareTypes-
Antivirus
AudioStreaming
IDE - Everything except R&D_Languages needs an IDE to be created. They are divided into Terminal-IDE,Server-IDE,2D-IDE,3D-IDE,Web-IDE & VR-IDE. Each one of them is used for a Special Product, for example Server-ID for VideoStreaming etc.)
MailClient
MediaClient
R&D_Languages - You need to reasearch them and there are quite a few, they feature a new Ability for Programming&Design called Research. If you don't research them you are unable to create any Software featured in this Mod except for IDE
VideoStreaming
Webbrowser

Hope you like the Mod and how it works. I'm improving it weekly till i think i'm done with it and it features everything i'm planing right now.

The Mod will be translated into German once it's finished, if you would like to see it in your Language you can PM me so that you can implement your Language for this Mod ;)

So Long,
ZeroGS

April 26, 2017, 06:35:00 PM
Reply #1

Trawis

• Information
    • View Profile