Author Topic: Suggestion - More details on retirement screen  (Read 1614 times)

March 23, 2017, 09:35:23 PM
Read 1614 times

benrowe

• Information
    • View Profile
Just a thought, I don't have a leader in every team yet, so when one of my 50 employees has retired, I can't work out what team she's gone from. Perhaps a column on the insurance screen for the retirees with the team they were working for when they retired?

March 24, 2017, 04:48:09 AM
Reply #1

pokmon987

• Information
  • Misk Creator and "Lead" for The Hybrid Project
    • View Profile
It does say the team, as well as what their job was, why they left, and other information. It should have a popup in the top left when someone retires and if you click on that it'll take you to the window. I'm not sure how to get there otherwise though, haven't really experimented with that I guess

March 24, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
Reply #2

benrowe

• Information
    • View Profile
It does say the team, as well as what their job was, why they left, and other information. It should have a popup in the top left when someone retires and if you click on that it'll take you to the window. I'm not sure how to get there otherwise though, haven't really experimented with that I guess

Is that something in build 9? Because I just tried it in build 8 and got no joy. I'm probably doing something wrong.

March 27, 2017, 07:06:02 PM
Reply #3

SuperMaddog

• Information
  • I'm a modder. Making "Hacking Softwares"
    • View Profile
Yes, this is in build 9, and I am sure that it's in 8, but not 100% sure.
Making "Hacking Softwares". If you want to suggest anything for me to add, please message me :)