Author Topic: [Release/WiP] Furnitures.  (Read 14674 times)

July 26, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
Reply #1

SoftAndHard

• Information
    • View Profile
Hello can you give me a non-steam version because I take my version on the official website and I can't install mods of workshop of Steam.
Thanks.

January 18, 2017, 05:17:53 PM
Reply #2

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
Again, please put up a non steam workshop download, as I got my version from the official site, and am missing out on your fantastic mods!
Feel free to email me it.

January 19, 2017, 02:15:32 PM
Reply #3

LuckyQuinn

• Information
    • View Profile
can you maybe please but the non-steam version

on its really irritating

January 20, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
Reply #4

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
Please... I'm sick of waiting to get this mod, and I'm not prepared to pay for the game twice to get it!

January 21, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
Reply #5

Belialskind

• Information
    • View Profile
@ Nintendocaprisun57:

1) Easiest way is http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/

OR

2) Install for Firefox the Greasemonkey extension or for Chrome the Tampermonkey extension.
and then install the script https://greasyfork.org/nl/scripts/5729-enhanced-steam-workshop-downloader
There is now a download button (below the screenshots) if you go to the mod page in Steam Workshop
(info and more help on https://greasyfork.org )

@ plnoxxon:
Thx for the furniture. I love the Iko Collection. I hope more will follow in the future  :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:07:02 PM by Belialskind »

January 24, 2017, 04:09:57 PM
Reply #6

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
I hate to annoy you, but neither of these work anymore!

January 24, 2017, 04:12:14 PM
Reply #7

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
As in, the workshop downloader says the game does not allow downloading of the mod. And the script is way outdated and just refreshes the page...

January 25, 2017, 06:35:13 PM
Reply #8

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
Just spent over 3 hours fishing out my old copy of the game to find steam won't let me update it or add mods because I got it off coredumping!

January 27, 2017, 04:58:33 PM
Reply #9

Belialskind

• Information
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear
Maybe Steam changed their policy and such, so you can't download it anymore ... a lot of people did use it because they had illegal and cracked game versions that they would love to keep up to date. Maybe that's why they block it now.

If I was you, I would open a topic on this forum about this or send a message to Khornel to ask if he can change it so that the people that bought a legit version of this game can get a steam code for it.
I know this is possible with Steam because the Dev's of RimWorld did it. I bought Rimworld pre-alpha version 8. I forgot about this game for a long time and suddenly I got a mail 2 moths ago, from them saying they went pre-release on Steam and that I could get a key because I did already bought the game.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:17:21 PM by Belialskind »

January 28, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
Reply #10

khornel

• Dev
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Software Inc
Just spent over 3 hours fishing out my old copy of the game to find steam won't let me update it or add mods because I got it off coredumping!
You need to use the download link you received on purchase to get the most updated version.

Sorry to hear
Maybe Steam changed their policy and such, so you can't download it anymore ... a lot of people did use it because they had illegal and cracked game versions that they would love to keep up to date. Maybe that's why they block it now.

If I was you, I would open a topic on this forum about this or send a message to Khornel to ask if he can change it so that the people that bought a legit version of this game can get a steam code for it.
I know this is possible with Steam because the Dev's of RimWorld did it. I bought Rimworld pre-alpha version 8. I forgot about this game for a long time and suddenly I got a mail 2 moths ago, from them saying they went pre-release on Steam and that I could get a key because I did already bought the game.
After some digging, I figured out that Valve switched to another way of hosting mods a while ago (something about the cloud), so that you can have unlimited file sizes. It broke the web API, as direct file URL's are no longer generated, so all new Steam games will no longer work, unless they use the deprecated Workshop SDK.

My webhosting provider is merging with another provider, making hosting a bit cheaper. Currently I'm paying for hosting out of my own pocket, but when it happens I'll probably start paying through my company so I can get unlimited traffic and SSL. Then I'll start working on a standalone mod site, but it won't be in the near future. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, it really sucks that Valve are limiting mod downloads to people who own the game in Steam.

Valve has a policy of allowing you to send keys to everyone who owned your game before it got on Steam, which I did, and is why I warn about it with red lettering on the buy page for everyone who purchases after it got through Greenlight. The offline version is for people who care more about avoiding DRM than getting the Steam features, I can relate. Some people buy the offline version because I receive more, which I do, but honestly the EU VAT laws makes it not worth it. Less than 1% of my income comes from offline sales and I spent an inordinate amount of time bookkeeping for the purpose of sending pennies to countries all around the EU.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:50:30 AM by khornel »

February 01, 2017, 04:51:11 PM
Reply #11

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
I'm more wanting the mods to be honest, if I wanted just an updated version I could google around and get it off any piracy website, if I really wanted.

February 02, 2017, 10:39:35 PM
Reply #12

rremo

• Information
    • View Profile

February 03, 2017, 04:12:03 PM
Reply #13

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
I love you. You are the best person in the entire world.

February 03, 2017, 04:13:21 PM
Reply #14

Nintendocaprisun57

• Information
    • View Profile
Or I could realise I have no idea how to make it work. RIP me.